Bound Brook Police is now an Accredited Agency
Bound Brook Police Department Links:
- BBPD History
- Records Bureau Information
- Police Memorial Page
- BBPD Social Media Links
- Bound Brook Municipal Code Book
- How To Guide
- Internal Affairs Information
- BBPD OPRA Information
- BBPD Handicap Placard Information
- Accident Report Form
- Alarm Registration Information
- Firearms Application Procedure
- Distracted Driver Information
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Suspended Driving Information
- Victim Information Notification
- Vacant Home/Business Information
- Police Department Directory
- Snow Emergency Information
- U an T Visa
The success of a Police Department in the performance of its duties is largely measured by the degree of support and cooperation it receives from the people of the community which it serves. It is of paramount important that we secure the confidence, respect, and approbation of the public. The cultivation of such desirable attitudes is dependent upon proper performance of duty by all the members and employees of the department. Professionalization of police is gaining general recognition, but it can win universal acclaim and permanent status only if the actions of the police are reflected in intelligent, sincere, efficient and courteous service. The Police profession must embody the highest attributes of every other profession; neither private profit, nor personal reward, but service to the community is the hallmark of the professional police officer. The price tag for professionalism is accountability. This aforementioned paragraph reflects our mission:
To deliver quality Police Service that meets our community’s expectations.
1. Do our job with skill and judgment, to keep people safe, and to keep ourselves safe.
2. Are part of our community, and determine our proper activities from those we serve.
3. Adapt our efforts to changing conditions, and try to anticipate rather than react.
4. When possible, we solve the problem, rather than just handle the call.
5. Are committed to doing the best we can, and will work to continually improve.
6. Each have specialized and technical skills, duties, and responsibilities,
but we all have one job: To Help People.
“Project Medicine Drop” Box is a program to help communities dispose of unused and or expired prescription medications and help prevent drug abuse. Bound Brook Police Department is taking action in the fight against the nationwide epidemic of opiate and heroin abuse, which is fueled by the abuse of prescription medication.
“Project Medicine Drop” is an important component of the New Jersey Attorney General’s efforts to stop the diversion and abuse of prescription drugs, including highly addictive opiate painkillers. We will continue to battle this epidemic to save lives, bring families back together, and make our community a safer place.
Bound Brook Police Headquarters
226 Hamilton Street
Bound Brook, NJ 08805
Phone: (732) 356-0800
Fax: (732) 563-0320