Suspended Drivers License Information


What to do when your license is suspended?
If your driving privileges have been suspended, you will need to pay a Restoration Fee of $100.

If the judge did not take your license in court, you must surrender it at any MVC Regional Service Center, MVC Agency offering walk-in service or mail to: Motor Vehicle Commission Driver Management Bureau P.O. Box 134 Trenton, New Jersey 08650


Do not drive until you restore your license and receive a written notice of restoration.
If you continue to drive while your license is suspended, you could face up to five years in jail.
For further assistance, call MVC at (609) 292-7500.


Read the information on the form below:

Information on Suspended Drivers License