AT THIS TIME, THE POOL WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE 2023 SUMMER DUE TO NECESSARY CONSTRUCTION
WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT SUMMER,
AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT YEAR!
Codrington Park Pool Photo Id’s will be used for pool admittance.
BOUND BROOK RESIDENTS MUST SHOW PROOF OF RESIDENCY
Families with children must show birth certificates or passports
New photo Id’s will be taken this year for all members of the pool
9 & under
14 and older
There will be a $5.00 replacement fee for all lost cards.
Monday – Saturday
CLOSED FOR THE 2022 SUMMER
CLOSED FOR THE 2022 SUMMER
**Pool hours are subject to change under the discretion of the pool staff**
|Pre- Registration||Rate after Pre-Reg.||Non-Resident|
|Small Pool – Children ages 1-7
Parent must be a pool member
|Large Pool – Children ages 8-18
(Senior in HS)
Must be a pool member
|Adult Member – Out of HS – age 61||$65.00||$75.00||$85.00|
|Senior Member – Age 62||$25.00||$25.00||$35.00|
| Guest Badge – Out of town guest/Day-Pass
******Guest Badges will be available subject to capacity limits and will not be given out on days we have special events at the pool. This is offered to members only.
**Saturdays, from 11:30am to 12:30pm, senior members can swim before the pool is open to the public**
This year we will have one session of aqua aerobics per day, Monday through Friday from 11:45am to 12:30pm.
For those of you who work and would like to be included in this class, a Saturday morning session will be added upon interest. These sessions are free with the purchase of a membership.
Membership also includes our special event nights held at the pool which will be posted in June. We look forward to a successful pool season and lots of fun in the sun. Our pool rules and forms are on the website. You can reach the Recreation Director with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Learn to Swim Program
Session 1: July 12 to July 30
Session 2: August 2 to August 20
We offer different level classes ranging from Pre-Tot (ages 3-5) to Guard Start.
Lessons are held for 2-three week sessions, Monday through Thursday 9am to 11:30am.
Fridays are reserved as make-up days. Each class is 25 minutes long.
Guard Start will be offered depending on amount of registration.
POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
- All members will be issued pool passes and are required to have and present this pass to gain access into the pools each time. Swim test are REQUIRED for access to the deep-water activity.
- All lost badges should be reported immediately to the Park Director. There will be a $5.00 replacement fee.
- Proper swim attire must be worn to swim in the pools and will be determined by the pool management. Guest accompanied by children who are in diapers MUST WEAR A SWIM DIAPER. NO EXCEPTIONS
- At no time will a child with a SMALL POOL pass be allowed in the large pool unattended. All children with SMALL POOL passes must be within reach and under direct supervision of their parent while in the large pool. Children under 7 MUST be accompanied by a guardian.
- Showers must be taken before entering both pools.
- In the event of inclement weather, i.e. thunder and lightning, the pool will be closed for 30 minutes after the last lightning sighting.
- In the event of fecal contamination or vomit in the pool, the pool will be closed for a period of time until deemed safe by the pool management team.
- Guest Passes are available at $10 per guest per day. NO REFUNDS
- There will be adult swims at the discretion of the pool management team.
- All safety issues will be closely monitored by the pool staff. Failure to obey their instructions will result in disciplinary actions based on the nature of the offense. Running, pushing and foul language will not be tolerated by the pool staff, and will also result in disciplinary actions and/or ejection from the pool.
- The Recreation Director reserves the right to suspend any individual whose actions are judged detrimental to the general wellbeing and safety of the members of the pool. If a member fails to comply with the rules or is a repeat offender The Recreation Director has the right to revoke their membership.
**BABY POOL WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**