The Bound Brook Park Pool offers the community an inexpensive, safe, and welcoming environment for families and kids to swim in the summer months.
It is a seasonal program that offers swim lessons, as well as a Summer Park Program. The information about prices, etc, is on a year to year basis.
POOL OPENS FOR THE SEASON Saturday, June 23rd, 2018 for a 10 week session.
DURING NORMAL SUMMER SEASON – June – September
Pool Hours – Monday through Saturday 12:30 – 8:30 pm
Sunday and Holiday Hours 12:00 – 6:00 p.m.
POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All members will be issued pool passes. Members are required to have and present this pass to gain access into the pools each time.
2. All lost badges should be reported immediately to the Park Director. There will be a $5.00 replacement fee.
3. Proper swim attire must be worn to swim in the pools and will be determined by the pool management.
4. At no time will a child with a SMALL POOL pass be allowed in the large pool unattended. All children with SMALL POOL passes must be within reach and under direct supervision of their parent while in the large pool. Children under 7 MUST be accompanied by a guardian.
5. Showers must be taken before entering the pool.
6. In the event of inclement weather, i.e. thunder and lightning, the pool will be closed for 30 minutes after the last lightning sighting.
7. In the event of fecal contamination or vomit in the pool, the pool will be closed for a period of time to be determined by the pool management team.
8. Guest Passes are available at $10 per guest per day. The member is responsible for the actions of the guest and each guest must abide by the pool rules.
9. There will be adult swims at the discretion of the pool management team.
10. All safety issues will be closely monitored by the pool staff. Failure to obey their instructions will result in disciplinary actions based on the nature of the offense. Running, pushing and foul language will not be tolerated by the pool staff, and will also result in disciplinary actions and/or ejection from the pool.
11. The Recreation Director reserves the right to suspend any individual whose actions are judged detrimental to the general wellbeing and safety of the members of the pool.
12. Pool hours are subject to change under the direction of the pool management team.
Park Hours – 8 am to Dusk
The Park Pool will not be offering Summer Camp this year but check out some of the camps in the area on the links below.
Bound Brook Recreation will sponsor a series of Sports Camps this summer for boys and girls from ages 8 to 14. These camps will focus on development of sports fundamentals through drills and group exercises. They will be administered by current high school coaches who will be assisted by members of their teams. Forms will be available at registration. Click below on the links for more information on each camp.
Learn to Swim Program Sessions
Session 1 – July 9 to July 27
Session 2 – July 30 to August 17
We offer different level classes ranging from Pre-Tot (ages 3-5) to Guard Start. Lessons are held for 2 three week sessions, Monday through Thursday 9 to 11:30 am. Fridays are reserved as make-up days. Each class is 25 minutes long. Guard Start will be offered depending on amount of registration. You must have a pool membership to participate.
This year we will have one session of aqua aerobics per day, Monday through Friday from 11:54 to 12:30. For those of you who work and would like to be included in this class, a Satruday AM session will be added upon interest. These sessions are FREE with the purchase of a membership. Membership also includes our special event nights held at the pool which will be posted in June. We look forward to a successful pool season and losts of fun in the sun. Our pool rules and forms are on the website. You can reach the Recreation Director with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Registration for the Park Pool for 2018 season, see information for sign ups HERE.
Prices are on the Pool Info sheet (listed below).