Streets North of Union Avenue
Bulk Collection is complete for streets North of Union Avenue.
Streets South of Union Avenue
- Please place your items at the curb Sunday, September 27, 2020 after 5pm. Public Works will pass each street once.
- There is a limit of 10 items per household.
- Once your items are collected, additional items may not be placed at the curb.
Please remember: Mattresses must be wrapped in plastic.
Any additional items placed at the curb will require stickers and will be collected with your normal garbage collection. Stickers can be purchased from the Finance Department.
What is considered bulk waste?
- Mattresses (must be wrapped in plastic)
- Dressers/ closets
- Exercise equipment
What is not accepted?
- Next pick-up date: October 16, 2020
- Banned or outdated pesticides, antifreeze, transmission fluid, brake fluids, wet-cell car batteries, motor oil (2-gallon maximum), used oil filters, fluorescent tubes and compact fluorescent lights, ammonia-based cleaners, gasoline, kerosene, mercury switches, mercury, fire extinguishers, used cooking oil, oil-based paints, pool chemicals, barbecue propane tanks and rechargeable and button-cell batteries.
Please call 732-356-0833 ext. 635 for additional information.